Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 February 2016

Lists

I have always made lists.  When I was working I always made a long list of things I had to do, ticking them off as I did them and starting a new list when I got to the bottom of the page.

I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, as I have a lot of projects on the go, all unrelated. What to do first?   I didn't really know, so consequently moved from one thing to the other, making very little progress. 

Why don't I make a list, flashed through my brain.  So that is what I did.  I made a list.  On the list I itemised each project, what needed doing and in what order.  Do you know I now feel a lot better, more in control and calmer.  I can tick things off as I do them. It is so cathartic.

One of the things on my list I have been able to tick off.  The power of the list is awesome.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment