Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 January 2015

Snowy Day to work on my cushion

Looks lovely, but not really the weather for taking the dogs for a walk. They seemed to enjoy it though.


Back home now and working on my cushion. The front is in granny squares, with a central floral motif . I have used the join as you go method for joining the squares.



For the back of the cushion I have decided to try Tunisian crochet.  Tunisian crochet is something I have only recently learned how to do and I am pleased with the effect.



I am eager to join both pieces together so I can have some idea of how the finished cushion will look - after I have had a cup of tea.



2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful cushion! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betina, that is very kind of you, I am glad you like it.

      Delete