Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Next Project


 
I am now down to only one Granny Square blanket left (http://folksy.com/items/4428038-Travel-rug-blanket-throw , having sold a few lately.  These blankets are not quick to make, so I had better get started some replacements.  In the past, I have just decided on which colours I would like to use, making the squares up as I went along.  Being a bit more organised now, I have designed my latest blanket on the computer.  We will just have to see how this works out.  I used the table menu on my computer to draw a set of squares to represent each square of the blanket.  I then played around with colours.  This is what I came up with.  I now have to decide what kind of crochet stitch to use.  I will finish it off with  a coloured border around the edge.  I will keep you posted – if you are interested. 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment